Hi, my name is Ulf Schneider and this is my website. I´m a software developer and agile coach, currently heading the Processes & Quality team of Diebold Nixdorf Professional Services.
At this place I´m writing about agile software development, web development, bicycles, and whatever I think should be in my blog. I´m also building and sharing a set of tools which help me to shape my workspace a little more to my liking.
One of my most recent projects is a Fairlight Strael build. Every now and then my son Emil makes a drawing, which I aim to capture here. Emil created a picture of the virus at beginning of the Corona pandemic.
My path through 30 years of software went like this:
- 1991 – 1996 University
- I graduated at the University of Paderborn (Dipl.-Wirt. Inform.).
- 1996 – 2006 IBM Global Services
- I was more than ten years with IBM Global Services as a developer and software architect.
- 2006 – 2014 Self-employment
- Seven years self-employed as an agile coach, architect and trainer.
- 2014 – today Diebold Nixdorf
- Since 2014 I am employed as an agile coach at Diebold Nixdorf, heading the Professional Services Processes & Quality team.
Connect with me
- +49 163 2505164
According to § 55 Abs.2 RStV responsible for the content of this website:Ulf Schneider