CleanShot is a powerful and customizable tool to capture images and record GIF´s and videos on a Mac screen. I cannot count all the productivity features offered, some outstanding:
- Capture an area with the default Mac shortcut Shift ⌘ 4.
- Get an all-in-one CleanShot capturing frontend with Shift ⌘ 5.
- Set dimensions and ratios for the capturing of areas.
- Hide desktop icons when capturing the screen.
- Annotate screenshots.
- Record GIF and video.
- See a capture history.
- Upload captured data into the cloud and share it from there.
It´s hard to think of a use case that is not supported in an excellent way by the tool. Calling it a screen capturing tool is understatement.